|photo courtesy of photopixels.com|
Step back in time and experience the beauty and majesty of the historic Minneapolis City Hall and Hennepin County Courthouse building for your wedding or special event. This 110-year-old building features Romanesque architecture, a 345 foot clock tower, a six-story Rotunda adorned with 37 stained glass windows, a skylight and Italian marble, the historically renovated City Council Chambers and more.
Conveniently located in downtown Minneapolis with easy access to hotels, parking, downtown shops and night clubs, the City Hall and Courthouse offers a unique venue for your wedding, reception, anniversary party, reunion, corporate dinner, awards ceremony, meeting, seminar or other special event.
Site amenities include:
- Banquet facilities for up to 300 guests
- Outstanding in-house catering services and menu options
- Exceptional photo opportunities
- Nearby parking ramps with affordable rates
- Exclusive space use the day of your event
- Rental Wednesday through Sunday
- Smoke-free building
- Fully accessible building
- Bridal changing room
- Direct access to Light Rail Transit
For reservations and information, contact us at 612-596-9518 or e-mail email@example.com.